Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This was so weird...

The other day I hopped on the UBahn train on my way to class and realized that I was the only one in the car...so weird. I rode for a stop during pretty busy morning traffic as if the train was all mine. It was a very odd feeling-being alone in the car, not sitting on a seat made warm by being previously enjoyed, not standing shoulder to shoulder next to someone and knowing whether or not they had bathed or had had their first beer of the day, not knowing what the kid next to me is listening to through his earphones, not too hot/cold. Just alone. Sort of nice, and reminded me of that scene in "Risky Business", but with out the Rebecca de Mornay and Tom Cruise business...I am certain, that with the onset of Oktoberfest in a few short days that this won't happen again for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment