Monday, April 15, 2013

What better way to return to blogging.....

... than to hopefully lure you in with sunshiney Alpine pics?  (These were taken near Kitzbühel, Austria during the first sunny weekend here in what feels like since forever and a day.)
 
Personally, I cannot think of a better way to beg for forgiveness. And, yes, I am shameless.





 
 
It has been a long time.

I have several excuses, none of them fantastic.

I suppose that at some point I will write a few down for you...but today I am full of promises (again).

Looking forward to seeing you soon, I say, with earnest hopefullness.
 
I haven't forgotten you!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No explanations necessary. Living life is more important than blogging about it. Great pictures. Makes me homesick, but so does listening to Antenne Bayern/Bayern 3 on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harvey Morrell, you are a kind and understanding fellow! I promise to post some additional Heimut photos soon. For now, though, I have been glued to the internet watching the coverage in Boston. I am heartsick about it. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete