Saturday, February 13, 2010

A pretzel a day's Top Ten List

Ok, so I am copying Letterman's Top Ten list, but I wanted to celebrate the fact that I have 10 readers who are actually following my blog and have stepped up and and signed in!  I am so excited and completely humbled by this-you guys are great!

So, here is the Pretzel Top Ten list for February, 2010:

Top Ten Reasons that I like writing my blog

10)  You give me a reason to get out every day and explore.
 9)    I get to tell someone the funny things that happen to me.
 8)    Sharing my photos from places far and near.
 7)    Hearing your thoughts and experiences in the comments
                   you leave.
 6)    The hub would go batty with the minutiae of my days.
 5)    You get me, you really get me!
 4)    Seeing is believing.
 3)    Pretzels, people...I get to eat a lot of them and not feel
                   a bit guilty!
 2)    It gives me an excuse for time on the computer...
                    uh, doing research..yeah, that's it!   
 1)    Maybe I will entice one or more of you to come to visit.

So, to the wonderful, beautiful, intelligent 10, thank you!  If you haven't signed in, I invite you to follow...being a follower is not a bad thing here...no matter if you do or not, I am glad that you are here and hope that you decide to stay a while and visit often.  Prost!


1 comment: