Friday, July 1, 2011

Bikes I like


I have been a really bad blogger as of late.  Not to make excuses, but I have noticed that it seems to be happening to several of the bloggers who author blogs that I read too.  It is not that we haven't been doing good stuff that I take pictures of with every intent on showing to you...really.  We have had great trips to Italy and then to the German and French wine routes. Munich is always good at providing a funny or beautiful picture.  I am not sure what my deal is, but I have been building this collection for you of bikes I like that I see on the street for a little while, and I felt like an apology for my blogger's malaise would be well received between them.  Hopefully you agree...





More "bikes I like" and posts to come.  I think that I have broken the ennui with the pictures of these beauties.  Some new, some well worn, some with great accessories.  All of them I like, a lot! 

Thanks for hanging in with me.  Talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment