Monday, August 8, 2011

Beetle Beauty

I think I'm in love...We were walking home through the neighborhood on a sunny Saturday and walked by this beauty parked on the street.  Seriously swoon-worthy! 

I have a few other blog posts in the hopper, but thought that since I had posted last about cars that I would follow up with this dreamy ride.

If I had a million dollars and the choice of any car to buy, I would have to say that this would be in my top 5...look at the color, so cheery.  And since I have a million fake dollars I'm spending here, maybe a mechanic to go with it would have to be put on retainer since I think these cars need tinkering. 

But, I am still in love...hey, did you see the back view?


4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful car, and great photos das boot. There is a mustard yellow VW beetle just like this one sitting in a warehouse in Dallas, original mint. I saw and touched it once...it changed my life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot blame you. I think this Beetle could sweep anyone off their feet and dazzle them with its timeless innate beauty! I, too, would not hesitate to purchase this beauty if I have a million dollars at my disposal. The Beetle, with its classic feature, can give that vintage vibe almost all of us long for. Riding and driving this beauty would make you feel like a Hollywood big shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no wonder that you fell in love with this vehicle. The Beetle has this beauty that will sweep you off your feet. And I think it is worth every penny. But if given the chance, I would buy the old model. I always go for the classic ones. They are timeless and they exude such loveliness that transcends time and space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone here seems to be captivated by this Beetle. It is definitely a gorgeous piece, and it looks good as new. I think the owner did a pretty good job in maintaining the vehicle. It looks like a new release, straight out of the car manufacturer’s place. Kudos to the owner for keeping this sweet ride a beauty!

    ReplyDelete