Sunday, December 5, 2010

Felt balls: my new/old obsession


The Hub is away on business again this week.  So......I am left to my own devices...and I think that I might attempt this crafty project.  The apartment needs some holiday cheering, and I just acquired A LOT of felt  balls and a straw wreath, so here I go...........my friend L sent me this link and I think that it is a really great looking wreath. 

Last year, I strung the felt balls into garland to use on our tree and it looked very festive!
So when I went back to my supplier this year, and she didn't have any, I sort of went into panic/withdrawal mode.  Then I found them at another Christmas market stand and all was right with the world again.

The first step in recovery is to admit that you have a problem, right?  Hello, I am a felt addict, and I like it!

2 comments:

  1. Something about felt balls just makes me giggle. We saw a lot of them at the Chinesischer Turm market, all already made into things like throw rugs and wreaths. Good luck with your crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jul~that's where I bought them! Felt balls are funny and bring joy and happiness wherever they are found! ps: the wreath is a bit of a bear to make, but I am hoping that it will be worth it in the end when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete