Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday/Christmas market round-up

As our season of markets comes to a close with our trip back to the States, I wanted to leave you with a few pics that didn't seem to fit anywhere, but I still wanted to post for you (including the Moose from the Residenz market and a picture of that finished felt ball wreath!) :


Our friend D enjoying her Blut Orange punch

Icicles!


Horse drawn carriage at the Chinese Tower market

The famous Moose at the Residenz market



My favorite gargoyle-a wintry pic

The Christkindl Tram- Gluehwein can be purchased whilst riding!


The official poster of the market season 2010



Eierpunsch




Seen outside the new Kiehl's store..I guess this is what happens when you don't use lotion...


the results of my felt ball wreath undertaking...

our tiny little ten euro tree
Hoping that you and yours had a wonderful holiday...whichever holiday you choose to celebrate.  See you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment