Friday, January 28, 2011

Cooking at home: tonight's dinner offering

In keeping with the resolution of cooking at home more...tonight's dinner offering is Linguine with Peas and Lemon.  Light and spring fever inducing, this recipe is a definite keeper! 

I  first saw this recipe on a blog that I read, called  Technicolor Kitchen .  I like the blog because the recipes are accessible...and friendly.  Don't ask, just click through to be directed right to this recipe.

Garlic, wine, cream (not too much...) and lemon zest go into the foundation of the sauce for this pasta.  Freshly grated parmesan finishes it with a bit of sour salt.  Mmmm...divine.  We drank the rest of the wine that I had used in the recipe with dinner.  Lovely.

Next time I think that I will add pancetta or a bit of proscuitto....but have decided that even on it's own, this one is a keeper!  And, we got to use two more of the polish pottery bowls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment